- At Judith Stark and Associates, Landscape Architects, our goal is to combine the desires of the client with the potential of the site to create a landscape to be enjoyed in all seasons.
- We provide comprehensive landscape designs for residential, commercial and civic projects, both new construction and renovation, large or small.
Based on the client’s needs, our services may be an on-site consultation with a “do-it-yourself” gardener or a comprehensive landscape design that may include:
- Existing site analysis
- Designing hardscape features including drives, walks, patios, walls, arbors, decks, fences, firepits, fountains, pools and ponds
- Grading plans
- Lighting plans
- Planting plans
- Construction documents
- Plant list
- Plant layout
- Site visits and monitoring during construction
- Development of a maintenance program
- Bid comparisons
- We have experience and special interest in sustainable landscape design such as rain gardens, green roofs and native plant restorations.
- As a registered landscape architect, Judith Stark is qualified to submit professionally stamped plans to meet requirements of municipal review boards and plan commission meetings
- We attend municipal review boards and plan commission meetings to represent our clients’ interests.
- We have been in business for more than 35 years and have worked with and can recommend superior contractors, workmen and suppliers in the area.
- We are committed to highest quality service and client satisfaction.